I’ve read or am reading
- A Long Petal of the Sea – Isabel Allende
- Do Nothing: How to Break Away From Overworking, Overdoing, and Underliving – Celeste Headlee
- Year of Wonders – Geraldine Brooks (for the third time)
- The Daily Good (daily)
- The New York Times (daily)
- The Salt Lake Tribune (daily)
- The New Yorker (weekly)
- Literary Hub (weekly)
I’ve watched the following shows and movies
- The Valhalla Murders
- World on Fire
- The English Game
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
- The Untouchables
- The Departed
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (twice)
- In the Heart of the Sea
- Oceans 11
- Jeopardy, KUTV News
- Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O’Donnell, Brian Williams
- PBS News Hour
- Weather Channel
I finished knitting one prayer shawl and started another one.
I colored one of the pages in my adult coloring book.
I cut my bangs (too short).
I’ve experienced a 5.7 earthquake and a 4.2 aftershock.
I cleaned the house (three times).
I witnessed the spring cleanup of the house perimeter: clearing, trimming, and uprooting.
I’ve written 2 blog posts and started 3 others.